We had several challenges ahead of us. First, we needed to make sure the website was mobile responsive. Second, We needed to move from a Joomla installation to a custom Drupal install. And Third, we need to move the existing database of over 2000 items.
Our first draft was actually a WordPress installation but we ran into the issue of converting the database. We ended up building a custom drupal installation and imported the data flawlessly. Each problem is not the end, but rather a way to a new solution.
The final step with any website is browser and device testing. We tested the website on a myriad of devices. iPad, iPhone, Android, PC, Macbook Pro, and even a 150inch projector. We wanted to make sure the website looked perfect from all angles and sizes.